About Me

About Me


        I am Shenira Rose Sol, a 17 year-old student of the University of Makati. I am currently grade 12 and i'm taking a cookery strand. Let me tell you some things about myself.

        
        I am a shy and silent person, but I am a good friend. Although there are times when I get moody, my friends sometimes get annoyed by it. But I love them, and there are also times when I am sweet to them.

        


      I love drinking soft drinks. My friends often tell me to drink water more, but I am a little stubborn. 

      I also love reading, mostly wattpad stories. I read whenever I have free time. I also watch kdramas and stan kpop boygroups. I am a huge fan of the kpop group GOT7.




Those are some of the facts about me. I hope you enjoyed reading them. Until next time! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Madaling Maging Tech-Voc Student

I am Rosebel

The Half of Pain