I am Rosebel

I Am Rosebel


        I am Rosebel Mae Lanny P. Oabel, 17 years of age. I was born on the 7th day of May, 2001. I am the only daughter of Jenny Patoc and Rolando Oabel. I have 2 siblings which are all boys and I am the eldest.

        Honestly speaking, I like doing nothing at all. I waste so much of my time. I am too lazy to do anything. But when I'm in the mood, I often watch movies. I also like drawing, mostly just faces. But I throw it in the trash if I find it ugly.

BTS
        

       I am also a fan of a Kpop Boygroup BTS. Yes, I am an Army (Our fandom name). My bias is Kim Tae Hyung, also known as V.


        I also read wattpad books but I don't have a favorite book. My favorite hobby is sleeping. My favorite color is pink and my favorite food is barbecue. I don't like spicy foods, but some of my friends love it so I am forced to eat sometimes.


        I am friendly, that's why I have many friends. I am cheerful at times, and noisy at school. I am hoping for more good days to come. That's me, Rosebel. :)
V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Madaling Maging Tech-Voc Student

The Half of Pain