Mirre Nūmāzma Angel

Mirre Nūmāzma Angel


Grade 10 2016
      
      My name is Angel Gatchalian, and I am 17 years old. I won't tell you when exactly I was born, but let me tell you this, it was on the year 2000. :) 

      I'll skip the boring part where I tell you who my parents are, where I live, what school i'm attending, etc. Let me tell you some interesting things about me.

      First of all, I like reading. Unfortunately, I don't have money to buy books that I like. I don't like reading through phones because of the radiation that may damage my eyes. I also like writing stories when i'm in the mood. But I haven't finished any of the stories I write.

     Second, I love listening to music especially when i'm singing along with it. Honestly speaking, I don't have a golden voice. But who cares? It's my life! :D

Preparatory 2006
      Lastly, I am fat. My mother told me that when I came out of this world, I was as small as a coke sakto. But something happened that made me fat--It's called eating. Some of you might tell me that there are people who eats a lot but don't gain weight. I know that, but unfortunately, I am not one of those people.

      Because of my weight, people tried to bully me when I was a child. Well, they tried and almost succeeded. There are times that I took it personally. I cried, of course, and I almost hated myself for being me. I wished for a different life, different body. But as I said a while ago, they tried but they did not succeed.

Preparatory 2006
      Being raised by a sharp-tongued family, I am naturally mean. I have a "maldita" blood in my veins. I did not let anyone bully me, I fought back. I was grade 2 when I had my first fight. It was with my girl classmate. She said she's going to wait for me outside the school and beat the hell out of me. But when the class hours ended, I was the first to go out and I was the one who waited for her outside. But no, I did not beat her. At that time, our parents are fetching us and it just so happened that her mother is just beside my mother. So they talked and told us to make peace with each other.

     But it did not stop there. A lot of things happened after that. At the age of 8, I love being mean. I thought being mean means being strong. But I was wrong. As I'm getting older, i'm starting to realize many things. Slowly, I am taking my step into the real world.

        For a 17 year old girl like me, I've experienced a lot of things, realized some things and felt many emotions. As I go through the changes in my life, I became better than what I am before. I've learned to love myself and ignore what others think of me. I also realized that being understanding and temperate is better than being mean. Slowly, I am building myself, honing myself into someone that I want to be, someone that I need to be.

        Maybe this blog isn't all about me. Rather, it is about what I realized through the years that passed. I made mistakes, I learned from it. I lost friends, I gained true friends. Life fucked me up, and it will continue to try to fuck me. But what's important is not giving up and being able to find joy and peace into into every problem that comes your way.

        So yeah, this is about me. This is about loving myself and the lessons I learned so far. Bisa iksis mirre nūmāzma Angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Madaling Maging Tech-Voc Student

I am Rosebel

The Half of Pain