The Half of Pain

The Half of Pain



In our life it's just a matter of decision either you stand up to fight or you walk away.
I'm Jenny Bartolata Nofies. I was born on March 30,2000 in Lying-In, Comembo Makati City, Philippines. We are three siblings in the family. I'm the youngest. My mother's name is Elena Caburnay Bartolata she is from Iligan and my father's name is Vicente Avelino Nofies and he is from Eastern Samar and Masbate City.I took my elementary edcation at Pembo Elementary School and my secondary at Fort Bonifacio High School. Now i'm studying at University of Makati and currently taking up a Technological Vocationl Education with a course of Food Production. I have a happy and sad childhood living with my grandmother and my auntie.Because my father is working on some place and he just visting me sometimes to make sure that im okay.During weekends,we usually spend our day at home sometimes we went to a mall nearby.And every monday to friday i go to school and my aunt go to her work.I don't have the loving family and happy yet there are some people who treasure me. During my elementary days im a shy person. I don't usually talk to someone if they don't try to talk to me. But after so many years i became a bully.I talk shits to someone but it doesn't take too long before i realise it was a bad habit. So in my 3rd grade i change who my attitude and became more friendly.In this year is the year of something that unexpected my mother just came out suddenly and she is with my brother and sister.Im happy yet the happiness didn't take long because she disappear again. On my 5th grade my father stop working and rest at home. But after a months my father suddenly left me.He died the day that im with him. My heart break into pieces it was a very painful memory to me.Till now the memory of my father still breaks me. On my 6th grade i became rebel and hurting people again. But still the fact that im studying the result is im stll passed. When my highschool year come changed a lot. Because i met this girls who tayght me to be a good person. The Jerby M. Estale there are Jessa,Erika,Rosel, Berry,Ysabel, Kyselle, Jana Riki and Rescidelle. The girls help me to fight and to handle my emotion. Till now even though we are not having a time together there still a friendship who can never unleash.On my 8th and 9th grade i transferrd to another school in my grandmother's province. My life there is so hard because my other relatives is not good as i think. And the year who i fell in love with Christian Jay. We are lovers for 10-11 moths i think somebody say that we shoukd tke it slow and ofcourse my boyfriend cheated on me so we got broke up.And also my father's cousin or my aunt Jessica was killed by a man. I suffer a lot yet there is no one can really see the pain i had. I was drawn in the depression that time but with the help of my grandmother and friends im moving on. On my 10th grade i came back to manila and finish my junior high. The year of something i must say i feel the true happiness and a true family. I found a bestfriend too they are Rosemarie the girl who cheerme up and know me. Leah the girl who still my friend and supporting me. And Kriz who became my sister in life.There are so much pain that i suffered yet God never fail me to give a reason to live. Now im taking up a senior high and currently a grade 11.Still there are so much step to make a successful life. I may suffering now and still fighting and giving up sometimes.My friends still giving me a reason to not giving up. Im very thankful for those people who is not giving up on me even i have so many reason to die.Thank you so much for staying. I have a life that is no one expected and no one will truly know the real me. I may have many secret in my life yet im giving a chance to the other people to know me but the person must be a responsible and trusthworthiness.

This is not the whole story of me still im the girl who is in pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi Madaling Maging Tech-Voc Student

I am Rosebel